On November 15, 2020, in an attempt to slow the spread of COVID-19, Governor Inslee announced new restrictions that affect the real estate industry. The restrictions, effective Monday night at 11:59pm, include the following:
- In-person open houses are not permitted.
- Brokers must work from home when possible.
- Real estate offices must be closed to the general public and occupancy must be limited to 25% of maximum capacity.
These new restrictions are effective through December 14th.
Please note that brokers must continue to follow the below protocols for any in-person activity (showings, inspections, walk-throughs, etc.)
- In-person activities must be by appointment only;
- Face coverings are required to be worn at all times by real estate brokers, their clients, and industry partners (e.g. appraisers, inspectors, photographers, stagers, etc.). Brokers may not provide services to any client who does not wear a face covering;
- No more than five (5) people, in addition to the broker, may be on site at any one time; and
- Those persons must strictly follow social distancing guidelines by remaining at least six feet apart at all times.
Dear Sellers 🏠
I'm actively working on your home sale even though we are still in a pandemic state. I'm grateful to keep promoting your home to eager buyers and real estate agents. Your home is on Social Media: NWMLS,Zillow,Realtor.com and other forms of advertising A lot of people are working from home which means they are on their computer more than ever. This is to our advantge, as this is the way, people are finding homes for sale. I am actively calling prospects in your neighborhood and community promoting your property. Agents can still show your home to prospective buyers. Agents are well versed in the safe procedures for showing clients your home.Please be assured that I'm representing you and working hard for you. I care about you and I'm with you in heart. We will make it through this trying time. I'm a call away for all questions you may have.
Dear Buyers 🏠
WOW! The interest rates are still super low! Today's 30yr fixed is 2.796%! Please take advantage of this. With the way the economy is going you don't want to wait. In uncertain times you must take advantage of a positive. Don't wait for the perfect plan to get a home loan. There's no perfect plan but when you see this postive rate, that you're entitled to,you should act on it. If it goes up slightly you'll be upset with yourself. I don't want you upset😊 Even though we have Covid -19 restrictions the Governor has given us real estate agents the GO to help buyers in a safe way purcahse a home. ❤️YOUR NEW HOME ❤️. We follow strict guidelines to ensure everyone's safety. I don't want this trying time to keep you from the dream of HOME OWNERSHIP. We can do this together! I'll provide the hot coffee or hot chocolate ... and some humor to make the home buying process fun 😊 I care about you! Your future home is important to me 🏠
Call me today! 253-302-1830
Email me today! I can't wait to hear from you. I'm praying for you!
click here 👇